Wanting to Help Others?
Become a Driver
Full-time and Part-time Driver Positions Available
Drive Our Cars or Your Own!
Role: Our drivers are compassionate, caring, reliable and responsible individuals charged with getting clients with and without mobility challenges to their destinations safely and on time and will be transporting both medical and traditional customers.
- • Show up to work in a timely manner
- • Take work orders from supervisor for client trip
- • Drive clients to their destinations on time
- • Assist clients as they get into and out of the vehicle
- • Report back to the supervisor when clients have been dropped off at their destination
- • Report traffic delays en route back to supervisor
- • Report any incidents or accidents to the supervisor
- • Operate wheelchair lifts as needed
- • Adhere to company policies and protocol
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- • Must have previous customer service experience with a good track record of assisting customers in a thoughtful, caring and timely manner
- • Must possess a valid Driver’s License (for at least 2 years)
- • Must have a clean driving record with no points
- • Must have a great work history with a track record of being a reliable responsible individual (must provide references from previous employer (s))
- • Must have a high school diploma or GED
- • Know how to keep a level head in a busy environment
- • Must be passionate about helping people
- • Great communication skills
- • A good working knowledge of Columbiana County, Ohio and it’s surrounding areas is a plus
- • First Aid/CPR certification a plus but not required (we will train and certify you if needed)
- • Driver Safety certification a plus but not required (we will train and certify you if needed)
- • Previous customer service experience with a good track record of assisting customers in a thoughtful, caring and timely manner
The candidate for this position will be a great communicator, enthusiastic about the opportunity and have experience in customer service. Training will be provided.
Tri State Cab Co, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Download Application to Print
Click the link below to download an application to print an fill out. You can drop your completed application off at our office, located at 113 W. 6th Street, East Liverpool, Ohio 43920 or email your completed application as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you type "Driver Application" in the "Subject" line of your email to us.
Can't print your application at home? No worries! You can stop in at our office location to get one!